DrewBoy Creative is proud to host its first Day of the Dead Art Show. The art show will feature artists and dreamers artistic visions of their interpretation of Day of the Dead or Traditional Halloween. Artwork will also explore artistic visions of the artists' ancestors.
1. The CTP Award presented by Steve Lee for creativity, innovation, and amount of *^%# given (ideally zero).
2. Vanguard award presented by Claire Dann for creativity and originality, quality of artistic composition and overall design, and a work that challenges the current local conventions of what “art” is (relevance to contemporary art and visual culture).
3. Le Manchot Capricieux Award presented by Kyle Cox
for unique character ...and the use of light, negative space, and color palette.
4. People's Choice Award.
The awards are designed by SCRAP Tri-Cities.
This art show is proudly sponsored by Cox Creative Ventures.
1. Please park across the street at the Uptown Shopping Center and use the crosswalk when crossing Williams Blvd.
2. We will have a Dia de los Muertos altar designed by Annie Warren, Israel Garcia Duran, and Madison Rosenbaum. You are welcome to bring photos of your loved ones.
3. Awards, excluding the People's Choice, will be handed out at 6:40pm.
4. Families are welcome the first hour, 6pm - 7pm.
5. Confluent's festivities begin at 7pm. There will be alcohol served, as well as bands and a haunted house. There are entry fees associated with the activities. Please see Confluent Space Tri Cities for more information.