inVisible was an art show about mental health. The art show was successful at:
- Unraveling the negative stereotypes associated with mental illness.
- People openly sharing stories about mental illness.
- Creating art that encouraged empathy for those afflicted.
- Creating a safe space for discussion.
- Providing information about mental health.
Particpating artists: Bobi Wilson, Ayleen Wood, Maridy Roper, Madison Rosenbaum, Heather Willoughby, Jessica Vorheis, Kyle Cox, Quinton Maldonado, Denise Bowles, Jeremiah Griffith, Felicia Follum, and Thelma Triplett.